Purpose of processing: Direct marketing
What data is being collected?
Name, surname, contact details (phone or e-mail), workplace, position.
How do we collect data?
- From you:
- We collect personal information that you submit to us, for example, by completing an application form on our website.
- Publicly available sources, such as social networks;
- We may obtain publicly available information about you if you are a public person.
- Other channels:
- From time to time, we collect your personal data from our partners if the campaign is organized in a collaborative manner.
Disclosure of personal data:
- Service providers:
- If necessary, we may transfer your data to companies that provide services to us, such as companies that provide:
- customer data analysis services;
- Direct marketing messaging services;
- System development and maintenance services;
- data center services.
- Product / service suppliers:
- We may pass on your data to companies that supply the relevant product or service.
- Law enforcement agencies, state and municipal institutions:
- In order to comply with our legal obligation, we may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies as well as state and municipal authorities upon request. We may also transfer your personal data to law enforcement agencies, state and municipal authorities to defend our legal interests - to raise, enforce or defend legal claims.
- Group companies:
- We may share your personal data within a group if we have already obtained your contact information as part of our cooperation and wish to offer up-to-date products or services. You have the right to opt out of receiving offers by contacting a Corporate Solutions Group representative using the contact details provided.
How long will the data be stored?
Data will be retained for as long as your consent to the relevant processing of personal data is in force, unless there is another legitimate basis for the processing and / or until the data are no longer necessary for the purpose. After the circumstances mentioned in this paragraph cease, your personal data will be deleted. Audit records shall be kept for at least one year from the date of their completion in accordance with the provisions of regulatory enactments.
- To access your data:
- You have the right to request confirmation from us whether we process personal data relating to you and, in such cases, to request access to the personal data we process for you. To exercise the above rights, please submit a written application to us.
- Opposes data processing:
- You have the right to prevent us from using your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- Withdraw your consent:
- As far as we process your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- Edit your data:
- If you believe the information about you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct it yourself or to ask us to do so.
- Delete your data:
- In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, but this does not apply where the law requires us to retain the data. To exercise the above rights, please submit a written application to us.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
- If you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, please contact us.
- If you are not satisfied with the answer you receive, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data State Inspectorate.
Contact details of the company responsible for processing your personal data:
SIA “Corporate Solutions”
Reg. No. 40003861875
VAT Reg. No. LV40003861875
Address: Pērnavas street 43A-9, Riga, Latvia