Analysis, optimization and automation of business processes
Sector: State and local governments
FEASIBILITY STUDY FOR DEVELOPMENT OF E-LIAA PLATFORM AND PROPOSALS FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF E-SERVICES
Investment and Development Agency of Latvia
To study the options for the development of e-LIAA platform and provide proposals about implementation of e-services.
The following work was done within the project:
- analysis of all service provision processes of LIAA and the information systems involved in the provision of the services, including interviews, monitoring of the processes (chronometration) and analysis of the performance indicators and data of the processes;
- identification of shortcomings of the existing processes and identification of possible improvements, including possibility of the process automation;
- development of proposals on possible automation and calculation of the economic benefits to be gained as a result of automation (from the viewpoint of LIAA and customers – administrative burden);
- evaluation of the electronic services implemented by other state institutions and identification of opportunities to use shared technological solutions;
- development of future business processes, a technological model for the solution and recommendations for amendments to regulatory enactments.