Analysis, optimization and automation of business processes
Sector: Transport and logistics
DEVELOPMENT OF ELECTRONISATION PLAN FOR PERSONNELL MANAGEMENT AND PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES
To examine options for improvement and electronisation of personnel and procurement processes, developing functional options of the existing customer’s document management system.
Within the project, the following tasks were performed:
- Examination of the existing personnel and procurement management processes; analysis of business processes was performed to identify and document process activities, involved personnel, information systems, documents, potential improvements and other information;
- Development of future processes including the following information:
- process participants and their roles;
- graphic representation of the process activities pursuant to BPMN 2.0 process representation principles;
- potential DPS screens and functional prototypes of the elements of the DPS screens;
- descriptions of the process activities including business rules;
- graphic representation of the organizational structure involved in the processes;
- a list of documents related to the process activities;
- basic information of documents (attributes/metadata), samples of documents.
Impact assessment of the future processes, including the estimate of potential direct and indirect economic benefits.
Projekta realizācijas laiks